[games_access] Fixed point mode for iOS switch access

John R. Porter jrporter at uw.edu
Tue May 26 15:30:35 EDT 2015

Another incredibly useful feature would be for the OS to freeze execution
(at the system level, not just using whatever pause functionality is
available in the game) whenever the scanning process initiated. Although it
would slow the entire process of playing down compared to being able to
directly interact with the screen, it would effectively make *all* iOS
games accessible. Which would be pretty awesome...

-John

*-- -- -- -- --John R. Porter IIIwww.jrp3.net
<http://www.jrp3.net/>University of Washington,*
*Human Centered Design & Engineering*