[games_access] Someone at BAFTA looking for games dev with disability for interview...

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:21:14 EST 2016

I know a couple of good UK people who would fit the criteria, will forward on<div>
Saw this on LinkedIn Women in Games group... Thought someone on this email list would be interested or recommend someone.

A researcher working for BAFTA is seeking to interview a UK games professional - female or male - with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the games industry but who also considers themselves to have a disability. It is for a report on games practitioners from underrepresented groups. If this is you or you know someone who can help, please contact me, david.smith at womeningames.org and I will put you in touch.

Kari Hattner
Producer, Hangar 13 Games
(415) 475-5922
http://www.hangar13games.com/