[games_access] Accessibility in and around Amazon Lumberyard

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:25:14 EST 2016

Hello,
Amazon also owns Ivona voices, so it would be silly if they are difficult
to add.
I have been reading the documentation (The download is 10 GB, so taking a
little while to download) and it looks as if the editor itself does not use
any of the arrow keys, tab or enter key to do anything special, so it would
not be hard for Amazon to make sure their UIA automation and whatnot are
labeled correctly. That alone would add miles to accessibility.
(although ever sense Kindle, Amazon has had a bad wrap for blindness
accessibility).
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>