[games_access] Deaf Gamers

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:08:39 EST 2016

Dead and buried, I can give you some good recommendations of people to talk to though<div>
Hello all and HNY,

I'm gathering information to create accessibility "personas" that the
SIG can post on its websites and share through related materials.  I'm
starting with a deaf gamer persona since I have a close friend that will
be able to share his gaming experiences with me in detail.  The issue is
that I want to include at least one or two additional sources in this
process so that the persona is well-rounded and thus does a better job
of representing this particular group of people.

There was a deaf gamers website (http://www.deafgamers.com) but it
appears as if all the content has been taken down.  I'm also seeing that
there is a deaf gamers Facebook group, but thought I would check here
first to see if anyone was affiliated with either.

--
Chad Philip Johnson
Anacronist Software