[games_access] Deaf Gamers

Chad Philip Johnson chad at anacronist.com
Sun Jan 3 22:06:05 EST 2016

I'll go ahead and try the Deaf Gamers Facebook group first, just to get
a better idea of what's going on there and to make some new contacts.
What Eleanor mentioned is also a good idea:  reaching out to the local
deaf organization(s).

If I'm still coming up short on info/material then I will definitely hit
you up.

Chad Philip Johnson
Anacronist Software