[games_access] Deaf Gamers

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Sat Jan 2 09:01:25 EST 2016

Check out our Top 25 listing of websites for Gamers who are Deaf.  The
list includes everything we could find that had any standing in the deaf
community.  If you can't find anything in that list of websites, you
probably would have to contact your local deaf organization to find
someone to use in developing your persona.

That resource can be found at:  www.7128.com
Look at the bottom of the main page, select the top 25 button and find
the deaf gamers listing there.  We could actually only identify a dozen
sites that met our criteria in 2015.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software