[games_access] Configurable subtitles

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:54:49 EST 2016

The latest patch (1.07) for Life is Strange adds in configuration options for subtitle presentation, allowing you to choose whether you want letterboxing turned on or off, and what size you want the text to be.
http://s2.postimg.org/fa0bf03w9/IMG_20160119_164500.jpg
http://s11.postimg.org/8bhhp9ngj/IMG_20160119_164006.jpg
Obviously this kind of functionality is standard practice in other sectors, e.g. YouTube & Netflix, but I haven't come across it in a commercial game before. Has anyone else? Perhaps this is a first.. either way, I'd like to hope that it will set a precedent.
Ian