[games_access] Game Accessibility Roundtable at GDC

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Wed Jan 27 03:57:24 EST 2016

Hi all!

In partnership with GDC, we're pleased to announce that we will have a Game Accessibility Roundtable at GDC!

Chad will chair it as both I and Dan are unable to attend GDC this year, but we will help out in the background. Ian will also be there. Please spread the word - this is the best chance for all GDC attendees to meet many experts in game accessibility in one place.