[games_access] Game Accessibility Roundtable at GDC

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Wed Jan 27 10:15:44 EST 2016

Indeed, it's a good year for accessibility.

This year AbleGamers will be attending GDC to give our award-winning game
accessibility speech.

Whether you are a new developer or a seasoned veteran, our Includification
session will help you understand accessibility like never before.

If you're interested in meeting one of the founders of accessibility, Mark
Barlet will be speaking here
http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/includification-how-to-make-your-games-more-inclusive-to-millions
and available for discussion after the talk for a brief time. If you'd like
to schedule a time to chat, feel free to send me a message.

All the best,

Steve

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 3:57 AM, Thomas Westin <thomas at westin.nu> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> In partnership with GDC, we're pleased to announce that we will have a
> Game Accessibility Roundtable at GDC!
>
> Chad will chair it as both I and Dan are unable to attend GDC this year,
> but we will help out in the background. Ian will also be there. Please
> spread the word - this is the best chance for all GDC attendees to meet
> many experts in game accessibility in one place.
>
> Date: Friday, 18 March
> Time: 10-11AM
> Location: North Hall, Room 110
>
> Big Thanks to IGDA management and GDC for this opportunity to meet  in
> person and discuss SIG business, which we have had every year since 2004!
>
> /Thomas
> (co-chair, IGDA GA-SIG)

Steve Spohn
*Chief Operations Officer*
@StevenSpohn <https://twitter.com/stevenspohn>

AbleGamers Charity
AbleGamers.com <http://www.ablegamers.com/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ablegamers> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ablegamers>

Read the award-winning, critically acclaimed set of game accessibility
guidelines for developers to create mainstream games that are accessible to
*everyone*: Includification.com