[games_access] GA events etc at GDC

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Wed Jan 27 08:27:59 EST 2016

Ian,

I'm giving you the link for the slides I used in the talk I gave in
Boston last week on accessibility.  I see someone is addressing silver
gamers and I don't know them.  The slides include info re accessibility
for seniors as well as other groups.  You might want to send it to them
if you think it appropriate.

http://www.7128.com/news/2016/resourcesnews160116.html

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software