[games_access] GA events etc at GDC

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:51:54 EST 2016

Bob is on the list I think, he was at the round table last year. Bob, are you there?
Here's a talk he has done on gaming & aging before, it looks like his GDC one will go more into design considerations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfU6DGfhWt8
You can find him at http://www.bobdeschutter.be/

Ian