[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:32:28 EDT 2016

Hello,
That website is OK, it is a little messy and like you said, the sharing
buttons are not accessible. (BTW, where do you get the sharing buttons
from?)
But I think you would still benefit from a copy and paste. For example,
what is "sssssssss"?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>