[games_access] Ideas for accessible mobile games

Krzysztof Dobosz Krzysztof.Dobosz at polsl.pl
Thu Oct 6 18:09:04 EDT 2016

Hey,

in the frame of my work at the university, I give course about mobile
games development. In the practical part, next week I am going to start
about 15 short-term (three months) student projects. The goal of each is
to develop a small mobile game for Android OS, which will be fully
accessible for blind users. So, I am looking for ideas for smart, fun,
nontrivial games. I will be grateful for any assistance (topics, short
descriptions, something what blind users want to play, etc.). Results
(successfully developed applications) will be available for free.

kindly regards
Krzysztof Dobosz