[games_access] Ideas for accessible mobile games

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:23:44 EDT 2016

Hello,
audiogames.net
would be the best place to ask this question (for blind gamers).
But I don't think the market has had too many Android games for blind users
(probably because of the lag in accessibility of Android devices). But
maybe something for the new Android device:
http://www.humanware.com/microsite/bntouch/index.php

that a massive amount of blind users are now getting would be a good idea.

In general blind users are missing 2d platformers on mobile and we are
always looking for dungeon crawlers. But the most in demand is MMO RPGs.
there is none, to my knowledge, that blind people can play. (You said non
trivial ;))
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>