[games_access] Disability eSports

Igal N igal.nf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:19:59 EDT 2017

Hi  Kim

I searched information on internet, about  projects for people with
intellectual disabilities.  One of the results was about eSport initiative
at Brazil.

"LNEe & CONADEL e-Sports inclusion of intellectual disabilities, physical
disabilities and seniors"
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lnee-conadel-e-sports-inclusion-intellectual-physical-cossi-

<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lnee-conadel-e-sports-inclusion-intellectual-physical-cossi->

Igal