[games_access] Disability eSports

Kim Robinson kim at techable.org.nz
Sat Aug 19 20:01:48 EDT 2017

Hi Igal,

Thank you for the link.

If anyone could list links relating to eSports and disabilities. That
would be much appreciated.

I will be on a panel discussing eSports at the NZGDC17 on 8th Sept at
AUT, Auckland, New Zealand.

https://nzgdc17.sched.com/event/BlMl/esports-in-nz-assessing-the-opportunities

I would appreciate any up to date information on what's happening in
this sector around the world.

Regards

Kim

---