[games_access] Attending GDC? IGDA Mentoring cafés

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:58:21 EST 2017

I've done mentoring for this before. I can't this year as the diversity one clashes with GAConf and I'll have left before the regular one on Thursday, but I'd highly recommend it!

It's basically speed dating, a bunch of students / new entries into the industry and a bunch of old timers, the new folk take it in turns to rotate around each of the old folk to get their advice on starting out in the industry.

More info: https://www.igda.org/page/gdc2017#mentor

Ian