[games_access] Audio Asset for Unity?

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 10:14:21 EDT 2017

Doesn't ring any bells, although Michelle's is gradually edging closer to asset store release. Was it Tolk perhaps? That isn't Unity specific but can be hooked in to from it. It's for common PC screenreaders only, that's what Skullgirls uses for its menu accessibility:

https://davykager.com/projects/tolk/

Then the new Xbox APIs too:

https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/GDC/GDC-2017/GDC2017-009

As far as Unity specific goes, the ones already out there that I'm aware of are for remapping (e.g. FBinput, incontrol) and colourblind simulators, although the simulators are of pretty variable accuracy, you're best off just using colororacle.org for the time being.

Thomas used to have some others archived at gameaccessibilitycode.com, there's a waybackmachine copy saved here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150217234039/http://gameaccessibilitycode.com:80/?

Ian