[games_access] Accessibility in progression driven games

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Thu May 25 11:42:27 EDT 2017

Thanks, Barrie. I made sure the conversation kept coming back to those who
need the most help. I have a feeling this will not be the last of these
talks. (even with my talk of approving the right kind of piracy)

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Barrie Ellis <
barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:

> Fine work, all. :)
>
> Get a water pistol for the cat perhaps, Tara? They love that sort of thing.
>
> Always love to hear you advocate for single switch users too, Steve.
>
> Barrie
>

> On 25 May 2017 at 10:30, Ian Hamilton <i_h at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Stream from yesterday, with Tara Voelker, Steve Spohn and James Portnow -
>>
>> http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/298724/How_to_approach_ac
>> cessibility_in_progressiondriven_games.php
>>
>> Ian

Steve Spohn
*Chief Operations Officer*
@StevenSpohn <https://twitter.com/stevenspohn>

AbleGamers Charity
AbleGamers.com <http://www.ablegamers.com/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ablegamers> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ablegamers>

Read the award-winning, critically acclaimed set of game accessibility
guidelines for developers to create mainstream games that are accessible to
*everyone*: Includification.com