[games_access] Accessibility in progression driven games

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Thu May 25 12:08:21 EDT 2017

Totally in agreement. It's part of my strategy to begin exposing the 50
shades of technological gray we utilize to get some things done for people
with disabilities. Nothing that will open anyone up to legal repercussions.
But I want the public to begin realizing that sometimes we have to play by
a slightly different set of rules just to give people with disabilities a
fair chance.