[Techtoolslist] What rejuvenator adapters need to be made?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Aug 2 13:45:12 EDT 2005

There is a product called the "Handy-Dapter" sold by TV wholesalers
such as www.mainelectronics.com It will work with any rejuvenator,
(has clips to hook onto the pins of the tube if no socket available -
i swipe sockets from dead monitors to make a stock one) and has a
chart for most picture tubes - including the video game tubes (most
are type 4).

I do not recall the price - bought mine about five years ago.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com