[Techtoolslist] James has been busy!

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Tue Sep 13 13:41:38 EDT 2005

FIDE calls down to the original Fluke (DOS-based) compiler. There is no way around that because there's nooooo way I'm opening that pandora's box and re-writing it. There was another person (name escapes me) who wrote a BASIC-like compiler and stated that some of Fluke's own documentation was incorrect. Not worth the time to re-do. Somewhat unfortunate because there are undocumented features like being able to write z80 code directly... IIRC. The reason that this is interesting is because you could write more advanced memory tests that you just can't do with the built in commands.

JB