[Techtoolslist] James has been busy!

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Wed Sep 14 07:54:50 EDT 2005

Another hint... every now and then I'll either get a ROM that has a bad signature, replace it and it still has a bad signature. OR I will get all ROMs reported as bad. Usually that's a pretty easy chip select problem. I find that the 9010A probe narrows these types of problems very, very quickly.

JB