[Techtoolslist] manual for Bugtrap 8000?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Apr 3 13:08:52 EDT 2007

Yes James, sorry, just forgot to mention it to the good folks here....

It loading up on the FTP site now as "Bugtrap 8000 DRAM Tester
Manual.PDF" (6.51mb if anyone wants to compress it...) in the Bugtrap
directory - no schematics unfortunately, but a good section on how it
works, plus a long list of Dynamic RAM it supports and you can use to
cross reference many as a result.

I have the booklets for Bugtrap comparators and will get them scanned
in and uploaded over the next few months.

Anything else folks are looking for?

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com