[Techtoolslist] manual for Bugtrap 8000?

Marc Alexander marcwolf123 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 19:28:30 EDT 2007

I have the Bugtrap comparator manuals scanned and pdf'ed already,
I will put them up on the ftp in a minute.
I thought they were already out there somewhere, obviously not!

Kev (mowerman) scanned these ~ 6 years ago, I don't get the credit :)

Excellent comparator by the way, I have a bit of a collection of
comparators, brands, and obscure ones, the Bugtrap's are the best.

Cheers,

Marc