[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010a and Sega G80 boards

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed Apr 15 18:19:33 EDT 2009

Has anyone tried reading ROM signatures on the Sega G80 boardsets using
the Fluke 9010a? I'm getting inconsistent signatures each time I tried to
read each rom. I'm able to successfully read/write to the CPU and Vector
Rams though. The boards all work fine with a normal Z80 processor
installed, but I can't run the game with a Z-80 pod connected to it. Just
wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. Matt