[Techtoolslist] LF: Fluke 9000A-6502 pod

Stuart Banks seafurious at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:47:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am looking for a 9000A-6502 POD to add to my troubleshooting
arsenal.

I have a number of 9000A series pods for the 9010A / 9020A
that I would like to barter / trade for a fully functional,
good condition 9000A-6502 POD.

Would prefer to trade but purchase might be an option.

Functional, tested PODS that I have available for possible trade:

9000A-68000
9000A-Z80
9000A-8085
9000A-8080

If you or someone you know has a spare 9000A-6502 pod
that they are willing to trade for, please have them get
back to me.

Thanks,

Stuart

(Ottawa, ON)