[Techtoolslist] BK 560

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Feb 6 17:03:02 EST 2017

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:
> I opened a case with them.   As I said on KLOV,  I have a FOAF who
> works at BK so if their support isn't forthcoming, I will try this
> avenue.

To close this out.   B&K support gave me what they were able to find,
which was just the 860a manual and the 860a device list.  No software.
Someone on KLOV posted an 860b device list so I guess an 860b model
does exist.   All of these pdfs should now be up on the ftp site.

My friends friend who's fairly high up in BK sales had his tech also
look for the software but came back saying nothing could be found.