[Techtoolslist] FS 8080 and 8086 pods for Fluke 9010 et al

Art art at artfromny.com
Fri Mar 17 17:09:12 EDT 2017

Nice condition, pass self test, US shipping free, no international shipping unless payment is by bank transfer or Postal (postal only) money order payable in USD.  Sorry about the shipping terms but paypal makes it impossible for me to ship overseas; I will not eat a loss if package is lost in destination country.  I will guarantee that package was mailed and exited the US.

8080   $280

8086   $140

Thanks

Art