[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010 keyboard question

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Sun Feb 12 19:17:05 EST 2017

i don't have a working teledisk set-up at the moment or i'd do that..
its hit and miss getting anything to work with teledisk in my
experience. i forget the combintation (maybe its on my fluke page ;) but
i may try this when i return.. i'm overseas right now, back in a week or
so..

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com