[Techtoolslist] A TASM IDE FYI (lots of TLA's)

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Sat Feb 18 20:19:31 EST 2017

For those of you that use TASM/TASMx (Telemark Assembler by Thomas Anderson).... I made a little IDE for it in .NET (I suppose it would compile just fine in MONO too).

It still has a few bug/gaps, but I'm getting it pretty solid over the weekend.

The biggest reason for this is that I can then just hit 'F5' and if it builds, uses the 'Post Build' and 'Run Command' options (in the Compile Options below), to copy the ROM's into my MAME folder, then launch MAME with the driver... voila!

I also have it set up so when you double click on an error, it will open Notepad++ directly to that line in the file...  NICE!

You of course need to have the TASM/x executable, this is simply a wrapper to call it in 'project' context to and give a better user interface experience.

https://github.com/jessaskey/TASM-IDE  <- Feel free to fork and contribute

(filenames below are for illustration purposes only! :) )

[cid:image001.png at 01D28A10.C297E510]

[cid:image002.png at 01D28A10.C297E510]

[cid:image003.png at 01D28A13.8A469960]