[Techtoolslist] Fluke 90 Probe Internals....

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 00:31:58 EST 2017

Tony, Looks easily make-able.

FYI, the "Button" on the probe acts just like the "Enter" key.

Link:

https://goo.gl/photos/wv1h47hMZQqrXwBJ8

I played with my 6809 Model tonight.. i like the Probe operation with Pin
Identifacation, very snazzy, wish the Fluke 9010 and 9100 had that option.

Also, reading member is pretty cool, type first address, as you hit enter
it goes right to the next address, HOWEVER... you need to disable any
Watchdog circuits if you plan on doing any Ram tests... otherwise you get a
BUS error as it resets the chip.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society

Board Member & Co-Founder - [ to be announced ]

Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer