[Techtoolslist] Fluke 90 Probe Internals....

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:33:29 EST 2017

Tony, Does this help? I can put my LCR meter on the SMT parts and determine
if they are caps or resisters. Let me know,

William Stillwell - 727-638-6208

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society

Board Member & Co-Founder - [ to be announced ]

Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer