[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9132A setup

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Mar 15 17:09:02 EDT 2017

On 2017/03/15 1:32 PM, Tony Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:
>> I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.
You can't always expect people here to be interested in buying stuff.
Perhaps listing on eBay?

You are welcome to post the eBay link as it is OT.

John :-#)#
> How does the saying go?  "the silence the deafening" ;-)
>

>> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I have two 9132A setups for sale.    Everything passes self test.
>>>
>>> I would like to get $225 plus actual shipping for each setup.
>>>
>>> Trades for other test equipment possible.   Presently I'm looking for
>>> a Fluke 90 probe,  Fluke 90-6809 and Fluke 9132FT ROM adapters (link
>>> to wanted pics: https://goo.gl/z9DLRU)
>>>
>>> The 9132A is basically a 32 bit pod.  Pics shown are connected to a
>>> 9105FT (not included).  Also it obviously works with a 9100A/9105A. It
>>> does not work with a 9010.
>>>
>>> Included:
>>>
>>> 1x 9132A main unit (used but in very good condition)
>>> 1x 9132A-68020 personality module, test socket and manual/disc (NOS)
>>> 1x 9132A-80386 personality module, test socket and manual/disc (NOS)
>>> 1x 9132A sync module (NOS)
>>> 2x 9132A 24 pin ROM adapters (NOS)
>>> 2x 9132A 28 pin ROM adapters (NOS)
>>> 1x 9132A 32 pin ROM adapter (NOS)