[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9132A setup

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Mar 15 17:13:25 EDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:38 PM, William Stillwell <ki4swy at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I wouldn't mind it, but don't really have a use :)

Err, since when has this stopped you Bill ;-)

Someone just asked if I'd be willing to take $200 and I had to point
out that this was a lousy offer since I started at $225,  so I believe
the first one is now sold for $150.   I'll be happy with $150 for the
second one also (plus shipping)

I think I just sold one for $150.  I'd happily sell other for same
(plus shipping).

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:09 PM, John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:
> You can't always expect people here to be interested in buying stuff.
> Perhaps listing on eBay?

I wasn't expecting anything John.  And yes they are already listed on
eBay. I'd much rather throw someone here a bone.

tony