[Techtoolslist] 9010 ram pattern error?

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Mon Apr 3 01:50:56 EDT 2017

Read and write of the address works fine.  Wrote a few different values and
the reads match.  Ram short for the block passes on loop (4C00-57FF).

I got a pattern error earlier today at 5606, then this one at 556E.

Ok just ran this again.
Got a pattern error @ 56A9 Data was FE not FF.
Did a looping read @ that address and am getting FE / FF flickering.

Now to track down which chip is that address.