[Techtoolslist] ict-101 manual

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu May 4 16:10:15 EDT 2017

Pat Danis kindly sent me the manual, and it has now been scanned, passed
through Adobe to make it searchable, and is now up on TTL's FTP page under:

FTP site is: ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/MicroConcepts
BoardWalker/ICT-101 Manual

which I hope is the right name to file it under.

The manual has not been recombined into a single document as I don't
have the time to do that. If anyone else can make it pretty please feel
free to do so and then email it to me for the archives.

John :-#)#