[Techtoolslist] Gottleib System 1 and Rockwell PPS4 stuff

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Jun 18 14:52:11 EDT 2017

Anyone here with an interest in making an adapter for some Fluke pod for
the 9010 or 9100 can have free access to my library of PPS4 files - I
have just run them through Adobe so they are searchable and posted on
the TTL library.

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Rockwell_PPS4_files/

I never found the time to do an interface and with moving my shop and
everything else I doubt I can do anything for a few years so why not
toss it out there!

Have fun.

John :-#)#