[Techtoolslist] Gottleib System 1 and Rockwell PPS4 stuff

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Tue Jun 20 00:48:25 EDT 2017

That is interesting stuff... I will check it out for sure...

I have to look a bit, but I somewhere have a ton of info on those IC's from Rockwell.  The lady in the Premiere parts department around 1985 was insanely nice to me (I was only 15) and she sent me all kinds of parts and data for all my System I games. My Dad and I even went to the AMOA show in 1986 with Premiere Technology name badges from her... Wish I could remember her name right now... To say the least, that was awesome!

I do not miss working on those 4-bit microprocessors... What a mess! ;-)

Jess