[Techtoolslist] 9100FT Programmer’s Keyboard

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:14:34 EDT 2017

i think the key is: Can we Dump the 8031 :)

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society