[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jun 19 15:33:38 EDT 2018

I think it's pretty unlikely that Matt's tape has been overwritten since
the main script doesn't reference program 10 and there is no code that
tries to DPY a prompt to enter the delay data.  Matt's tape is supposedly
part# 764977 COPYRIGHT <C> 1985 FLUKE REV 1.0". When I get back home today
I'll check what version my tape is.