[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jun 19 19:03:46 EDT 2018

Matt said:
>Anyway - my Async tape has V1.0 on it .   Not sure if 764977 is some sort of serial number or what.   What does you tape say on it?
>DPY-COPYRIGHT <C> 1985 FLUKE REV 1.0

I'm assuming the DPY is contained in the code, not what's written on
the tape.  My tape has no version on the label.  It does have the same
764977 part number.

I took some pictures.   I cut open the plastic bag and broke the seal
on the tape box.   It has never been read.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14HKPgfOWiTisYI-jbmf7Mdj9UnJZcF07?usp=sharing

I'm happy to loan it out to be read though as I said before, I'm still
of the opinion that the instructions are what's wrong and the delay
option was eliminated at some point.   A non-preliminary copy of the
operators manual would resolve this but I'm not sure if anyone has
such a thing?