[Techtoolslist] Looking for a Fluke 9132 software floppies

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jul 17 13:27:00 EDT 2018

Hi.

1. I traded with David Shoemaker for a Fluke 9132FT-68040 personality
module.  I was having a hard time getting my Kryoflux to read the
software disc that came with it.  Eventually I discovered that the
center metal hub had come unglued from the actual disc media :)
Unfortunately the notch on the hub serves as the track start marker so
fixing it is more than just trying to glue things back together (which
is easy).

I was wondering if anyone else had a copy?  It's labelled.  "Master
User Software 9132FT-68040 JFPN 919428 Rev V1.1" (see attached image).

2. I'd also be interested in copies of any other 9132A/9132FT software
discs (that have not been already archived)..  I have modules for the
9132FT-68302, 9132A-320C2X plus a couple other really obscure ones
(8344 and SDP185) that lack the software.

3. If anyone has other 9132FT parts especially the ROM adapters. I'd
be happy to trade.  I have a fair stock of 9100 parts at the moment.

Thanks

Tony