[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Service Kit 818948?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Aug 10 19:23:49 EDT 2018

On 2018/08/09 10:30 AM, John Robertson wrote:
> Anyone ever run into this kit? According to the 9100 service manual it
> consists of:
>
> The Service Kit uses Guided Fault Isolation (GFI) programs to assist
> in troubleshooting 9100A/9105A systems. The Service Kit contains GFI
> and utility programs, an extender board, and instructions.
>
> John :-#)#

Hmm, seems I may actually have this kit here, in pieces. So far have
found a pair of floppies labelled "9100A/AF UUT Test Disk V1.0" which
may be the above mentioned disks for the Service Kit. I will archive
that when I have a chance and post. Now to find the instructions as I am
pretty sure I have at least one extender card in my stash of left over
9100 stuff!

John :-#)#