[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Service Kit 818948?

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Aug 10 19:37:25 EDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:23 PM, John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:

> So far have found a
> pair of floppies labelled "9100A/AF UUT Test Disk V1.0" which may be the
> above mentioned disks for the Service Kit.

I have several copies of this disk. I thought it had already been
archived in the github archive but I just checked again and I don't
see it.
It's best if it gets dumped in Kryoflux stream format,  same as all
the other 9100 disks.   There isn't much point having a few outliers
stored on the ftp site in some other format.

Curious on the extended board.   Does it have a ZIF on it?   I have a
half dozen mystery extender boards with ZIFs on them.

Obviously all of the above is handled totally differently on the FT
version, per the sync connector on the mainboard.