[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Service Kit 818948?

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Aug 10 19:54:01 EDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:37 PM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:

> Curious on the extended board.   Does it have a ZIF on it?   I have a
> half dozen mystery extender boards with ZIFs on them.

Here is what I have.  I have quite a few of them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HtPnQ4RHImthtOG3LdRTvR_2BGU-2QAG

Based on reading the service manual it would make sense that it's
designed to fit into one of the 9100A expansion
slots and have a 68000 pod connect to it.   The only time I've seen
one for sale was on eBay where it was pictured in
the listing for a 9900 pod (which also has a 64 pin probe head) so I
assumed it was some weird 9900 AF test fixture.

Possible mystery solved, I like this :)