[Techtoolslist] HDR-FLOP.TD0

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Aug 17 21:21:20 EDT 2018

I am still hunting through my floppy images on TTL and this file -
zipped as:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org//home/mirrors/flippers/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9100%20Series/HDR-FLOP_TTL%20Library_Of_Some_Sort.zip

appears to be part of a guided fault UUT development program, I don't
have a working floppy yet so can't import it into one of my 9100s, but
the text in it is interesting:

FAULTS: test_aborted Please note the code below or refer to Supplementary
!