[Techtoolslist] For the Fluke Z8000 Pod - making interface PCB for Z8002 CPU

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Sep 4 23:42:42 EDT 2018

I have a Z8000 pod and am in the process of making a PCB for the Z8001
test socket on it so I can test Z8002 (Pole Position of course) logic.
The PCB is to adapt the Z8002 CPU to the Z8001 test socket.

I will likely be making two or three of these (minimum quantity) so if
anyone is interested in one for their Z8000 pod please let me know - @
cost plus postage. I plan on having the PCBs run off either later this
week or next.

John :-#)#