[Techtoolslist] For the Fluke Z8000 Pod - making interface PCB for Z8002 CPU

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Sep 5 00:00:41 EDT 2018

On 2018/09/04 8:42 PM, John Robertson wrote:
> I have a Z8000 pod and am in the process of making a PCB for the Z8001
> test socket on it so I can test Z8002 (Pole Position of course) logic.
> The PCB is to adapt the Z8002 CPU to the Z8001 test socket.
>
> I will likely be making two or three of these (minimum quantity) so if
> anyone is interested in one for their Z8000 pod please let me know - @
> cost plus postage. I plan on having the PCBs run off either later this
> week or next.
>
> John :-#)#

Right, just remembered that I need two of these, one to load the Z8002
in the Z8001 socket on the Z8000 pod, and a second to take the 48 pin
cable's UUT Z8001 plug and convert that to the 40 pin Z8002 socket on
the PP board.

So, will be making these in pairs. Anyone else interested in a pair?

John :-#)#