[Techtoolslist] Souping up the 9100A

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Sep 6 01:04:52 EDT 2018

On 2018/09/05 7:00 PM, Tony Jones wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2018, 6:46 PM John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2018/09/05 6:30 PM, Tony Jones wrote:
>>> but it didn't go anywhere then...
> Was the PAK-68/3-030 info not of interest?

Hi Tony,

Yes, it was of interest to me, but I had other projects on the go and
simply forgot about it - so thanks for the reminder! The problem for me
was time and experience - I had little of either in this area and so was
hoping to get someone interested (back in 2015) who would work with me
to see about adapting the PAK68 project to the 9100. There is that extra
expansion slot which is used for the test card, and so I expect one
could use it for installing the PAK-68 or an adaption of it. I guess I
just have to set it on the side of the desk and look at it from time to
time to see if I can figure out how to do the conversion...

John :-#)#